Friday, August 9, 2013

Final Video Essay

I really, really liked what I had to say in this video.  I feel like it rounded out the trip it a nice way, and gave it a final conclusion.  I also liked that I was able to talk about my favorite novels from the trip and the favorite travel spots within class.  Even though I don't talk about myself much in the video and there aren't many pictures of me enjoying my trip, it gives an accurate display of how I was able to use these characters in the novel to come of age like they did.  While I am slightly mortified at the quality of my video as far as technology and delivery goes, I do really like the follow things though: 1. the way my writing has progressed and I feel it is heard throughout this video 2. My usage of quotes to support myself 3. My ability to start off really strong and I tried to end strong as well, as far as video mechanics go themselves and as far as writing goes and 4. My ability to tie in some paintings.  Needless to say, I definitely feel like this trip has not only helped me to come of age as a global citizen, writer, traveler, worker, skeptic, believer, but also as a student and a person.  I was quite surprised by how much I was able to push my writing skills in the end.  I am very pleased with that, and plan to continue to develop myself.

Thank you Dr. Steele for all your constructive criticism, a great experience traveling in London, and pushing me to always do more and do better!




No comments:

Post a Comment